Prep Time: 5 mins - Cook Time: 10 minutes – Serves 2
A wonderfully melty burger full of Mediterranean flavours that let your vegan cheese dreams come true! Created with the Vegan Italia Burger Patties alongside vegan mozzarella slices and garlic-ky marinara sauce for the real Italian taste explosion in your mouth.
- 2 vegan-friendly burger buns
- 2 Vegan Italia Burgers
- A little oil for frying
- 1 beef tomato, sliced (you will need 2 slices for the burgers!)
- 2-4 slices of vegan mozzarella
- 3-4 leaves of lettuce
- 2 tbsp marinara sauce
- Prepare the Heck Vegan Italia burger according to the packaging instructions in a little oil until golden on both sides.
- Preheat your grill, then assemble the bottom burger bun with 1-2 lettuce leaves, top with the burger patty, a slice of tomato and 1-2 slices of vegan mozzarella for each burger.
- Place the burger under the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the vegan cheeze is wonderfully melted. In the meantime, heat your marinara sauce on the stove.
- Remove the burgers from the grill and top with 1 tbsp marinara sauce on each of them, then finish with the top bun and you’re ready to dig in!