Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 30mins - Serves: 4
Not your typical Chicken pot pie. Made with our Moroccan Chicken Mince. We say they are Pots of perfection for an extra scrummy mid - week dinner.
- 1 Pack (500g) Moroccan Chicken Mince
- 300g chefs vegetable base
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- x2 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 2-3 sheets of filo
- 15g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the Moroccan chicken mince to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until browned all over, then add the vegetable base and cook until soft.
- Stir through the Harissa paste, then add the chopped tomatoes and bring to a a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon into the individual pie pots, and top each with half a sheet of filo scrunched up.
- Brush the sheets of filo with melted butter, then place the pies in the oven for 20 minutes or until the filo is golden and crisp.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||1.1g||4.3g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.0g||12g|