Prep Time: 10 mins - Cook Time: 10 mins - Serves 4
A quick and easy lunch recipe. Toasted pittas stuffed with chicken mince, roasted peppers, lettuce and a minty yogurt.
- 1 x Pack (500g) Heck! Simply Chicken Mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x Pitta Breads
- 170g roasted peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 80g iceberg lettuce
- 100g natural yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Handful of fresh mint, chopped
- Add the olive oil to a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the chicken mince and fry for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Mix the yogurt, mint and lemon juice in a bowl, then set aside.
- Toast the pittas slightly, then cut in half and create a pocket. Drizzle in some yogurt dressing, add some lettuce, roasted peppers and finally a generous amount of Moroccan mince.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||0.8g||2.3g|
|of which Sugars||2.2g||6.5g|