A British classic, but make it mini! An all round winner for any occasion!
- 1 pack of Heck Family Favourite Chipolatas
- 100g Plain Flour
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 100ml Semi-skimmed Milk
- 50g of Beef Dripping or Sunflower Oil
- 3 large mashing potatoes OR 1kg bag of frozen mash for convenience.
- 25g Butter
- 50ml Double Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Instant Gravy
- 100ml Boiling Water
- Pre heat your oven to 200 degrees.
- In a jug mix the plain flour, medium eggs, and semi-skimmed milk to make the batter for the mini Yorkshire puddings, set aside for later.
- Melt into each compartment of your mini muffin tray roughly 5ml of either your beef dripping or sunflower oil. Place the tray in the oven to heat the oil up until smoking, roughly 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, fry off the sausages in a frying pan for 10-12 minutes, until the sausages are piping hot all the way through.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven and pour in the Yorkshire pudding batter mix made earlier, leaving each hole about half full. Then get them straight back in the oven as fast as possible. Cook for 15-20 minutes, do not open the oven door at all whilst cooking. Keep checking they don't burn. Set aside to cool once cooked.
- Peel the potatoes, cut up into chunks and boil in a pan until tender, then drain & mash along with the butter, cream & seasoning OR if using frozen mash, microwave until heated through then add the butter, cream & seasoning.
- Once the sausages are cooked, slice into bite size pieces.
- Make the gravy by adding 100ml of boiling water to the instant gravy.
- Once all the items have been cooked and heated through thoroughly, you can start to assemble all your ingredients. Firstly, pipe the mashed potato into the cooled Yorkshire Puddings, then place 1 piece of sausage on each Yorkshire Pudding. Once complete, you just need to drizzle a little gravy over them all.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Toad|
|of which Saturates||5.0g||5.3g|
|of which Sugars||1.1g||1.2g|