So saucy, so sticky, and just so darn good! Our Meat Free sausages are the perfect combination with chunks of fresh pineapple, pepper and onion!
- 1 Pack Heck! Meat Free Sausages, grilled & cut up
- 1⁄4 pineapple
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Your favourite veggies (such as onions, peppers, courgette)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp parsley
- This recipe should make roughly 8 skewers.
- Start by preparing your Meat Free Sausages according to the packaging instructions. In the meantime, cut half of the pineapple into bite size chunks and pre-cook it on the stove or your grill for 5 minutes.
- Add the second half of the pineapple to a blender alongside the mild curry powder, soy sauce and ginger powder and blend on high speed until smooth. If your blender needs a little extra help, add 1-2 tbsp water.
- Assemble your skewers, then combine all ingredients for the marinade and generously coat your skewers. Grill them until golden & serve alongside the pineapple curry sauce.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.8g||5.1g|