Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 35 mins - Serves: 2
- 1 Pack HECK! Chicken Italia Sausages
- 30g golden raisins or sultanas
- 250g baby new potatoes (halved if larger than bite-sized)
- Spray oil
- 1 medium head fennel (cut into wedges)
- Bunch asparagus (trimmed)
- 2tbsp roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Heat oven to Mark6/200C. Cut lemon in half lengthways, cut one piece into 4 wedges and squeeze the juice from the other half into a small bowl. Add raisins and stir, set aside for at least 30 mins.
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil, add potatoes and cook for 5 minutes, drain and add to a medium roasting dish. Add fennel and lemon wedges, spray with oil, toss and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add sausages to the tray and cook for 5 minutes. Add asparagus to the dish, turn potatoes, fennel and sausages and cook for 12-15 mins until cooked through.
- Mix parsley with raisins and scatter over with any juices. Serve.