Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes Serves 4
A super simple, yet nutritious & delicious one pot wonder that will be sure to please even the fussiest of eaters!
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 sliced leek
- 1/2 courgette, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 Heck Chicken Italia Sausages
- 250g quark
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 240g whole-wheat pasta
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- Sundried tomatoes to garnish (optional)
- Boil the kettle, pour into a pan once boiled. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the coconut oil in a pan. Add the sliced leek and courgette and fry for 3-4 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the garlic and fry for another 2 minutes then add the sliced sausages, cooking until brown. Add the chilli flakes, oregano and salt & pepper.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and mix in with the sausages and veg. Then add the quark to make a rich, creamy sauce.
- Drain the pasta and combine with the sauce - you can add a ladle of the pasta water into the sauce if you need to.
- Garnish with basil leaves and sundried tomatoes, then enjoy!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||0.9g||2.6g|
|of which Sugars||2.7g||7.9g|