Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 25 mins - Serves: 4-5
- 2 packs of HECK! Chicken Italia Sausages
- Spray oil
- 1 large chopped sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon of dried thyme
- 285g Arborio risotto rice
- 1 small glass of chardonnay
- 800ml chicken broth
- 225g frozen petite sweet peas
- 50g grated parmesan
- Big pinch of ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan then sauté your sausages and onion until the onion goes translucent. Toss in your garlic and thyme, and cook for 30 seconds. Add your rice and wine, then stir for one or two minutes or until the wines absorbed.
- Add your chicken broth, lower the heat to medium-low then simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Continue adding the stock and stirring until the liquid's absorbed and the rice is nice and creamy. This should take about five minutes.
- Stir in the peas and parmesan, cook until the whole dish is bubbling hot, and season with black pepper. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
|Italian Risotto||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||0.9g||4.0g|
|of which Sugars||1.0g||4.1g|