Cook Time: 25-30 mins - Serves: 2
Comfort food at its finest! Serve our glazed sausages with creamy, leaky mashed potato & drizzle with gravy.
- 6 x HECK 97% Sausages
- 1kg x Maris Piper Potatoes
- A Knob of Butter
- A Splash of Milk
- 2 x Leeks
- 2tbsp Honey
- 1tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Sausages. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Once cooked, add in the honey and mustard. Add a tiny splash of water if it needs loosening a little.
- Peel the potatoes and slice into chunks. Add them into a large pot of boiling water. Allow to simmer and cook until softened. Drain the water and add back into the pot along with a large knob of butter and some milk. Mash the potatoes and stir in more milk and butter as desired until thick and creamy.
- Whilst the potatoes cook, slice up the leeks and add into a frying pan with a knob of butter. Cook until softened then add into the mashed potato, mix until combined.
- Pile up the leek mash and top with the honey & mustard sausages. Pour over the gravy and enjoy!