Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- HECK Sweet Chilli Chicken Sausages
- Small Tortilla Wraps
- 1 x Large Red Pepper
- Sweet Gem Lettuce
- ½ Cucumber
- Sriracha Sauce
- ½ Fresh Lime
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of sausages - Cook until golden brown and cooked through, then set aside.
- To make the spicy mayo, add a few tablespoons of mayonnaise to a bowl add in a teaspoon of sriracha at a time until you have your desired level of spice. Squeeze in the lime and mix.
- Slice up the red pepper and cucumber into thin strips.
- In a hot griddle pan heat up the tortilla wraps on each side until slightly golden.
- Make the wraps up: set down a warm tortilla and top with the spicy mayo, top with the gem lettuce and red pepper and cucumber strips. Drizzle with some sweet chilli sauce, a squeeze of lime and crushed black pepper.