Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- HECK Sweet Chilli Chicken Sausages
- Rice noodles (2-3 nests)
- 1-2 Large Carrots
- ½ Cucumber
- 1 x Red Chilli
- 1-2tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Large Handful of Salted Peanuts
- Sesame Oil
- Fresh Lime
- Fresh Coriander
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of sausages - Cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cook the noodles as per the instructions on the pack until softened.
- Peel the carrots and slice up or peel off some ribbons.
- Pull off ribbons of cucumber.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and a drizzle of sesame oil - mix together.
- In serving bowls; layer up the noodles, sliced Sweet Chilli Chicken Sausages pieces, add in the ribbons of cucumber and carrots, slice up the red chilli and add in (if you want some spice), chop up the peanuts and sprinkle in before drizzling over with the peanut butter sauce. Finish with some fresh coriander.
- Mix all together and enjoy!