Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 30mins - Serves: 6
These delicious Heck 97% Sausage and Egg Cups are a perfect breakfast option. Easy and quick to make, High protein and low carb. Customise with different toppings. Perfect for a family Easter Breakfast.
- 1 Pack Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- 6 eggs
- 50g Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- 30 Baby Spinach (Shredded)
- 1 Salad Tomato (diced)
- Chorizo, Ham, Bacon and Red Pepper
- Pre - Heat the oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tray.
- Remove the skins from the Heck! 97% Sausages,
- Mix the Sausage meat, salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried parsley in a bowl until well combined.
- In greased muffin tray start to form the cups with the sausage mix. Cover the sides and leave room in the middle for the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup.
- Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, spinach, or toppings of your choice.
- Bake at for 30 minutes.
- Serve up for a yummy Easter Treat. You always change the Heck 97% for Chicken Italia for Simply Chicken.