Prep time:10 mins Cook time:15 mins Serves: roughly 14 bites (depends on how much lasagna you had leftover
What the Heck to do with leftovers? Why not try our easy-to-make Heck 97 Lasagna Bites recipe that are perfect as a Friday night snack and use up all your leftovers!
- Leftover Heck 97 Lasagna
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Bowl Breadcrumbs
- 1 Bowl Flour
- 3 Eggs
- Oil - for frying
- Heat up a pan of oil and cut the leftover lasagna into bite sized pieces. The amount of pieces you get depends on how much lasagna you had leftover
- Set out 3 medium bowls, one with the flour, one with the eggs and whisk and finally a bowl for the breadcrumbs
- Mix in the Italian seasoning and some salt and pepper to the breadcrumbs
- Drench each bite into the egg, followed by the flour, back into the egg and finally roll in the breadcrumbs
- Then place the bites into the pan of oil to deep fry until golden brown and crispy on both sides (should take around 3-4 minutes)
- Place the bites onto some paper towels to absorb any excess oil
- Garnish with chives and pair with your dip of choice, we chose salsa!