● 4 HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas, sliced into rounds
● 1 pineapple, cut into chunks
● 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
● 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
● 1 zucchini, sliced into rounds
● 8-10 skewers
For the Chimichurri Sauce:
● 40g fresh parsley
● 20g fresh coriander
● 10g fresh oregano
● 2 garlic cloves
● 60ml red wine vinegar
● 120ml olive oil
● 1/2 tsp salt
1. Soak those skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to stop them from burning.
2. Heat up the grill to medium-high heat.
3. Thread the HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas, pineapple, bell peppers, and zucchini onto those skewers.
4. Grill the skewers for 10-12 minutes, turnin' 'em every now and then, until the veggies are soft and the sausages are browned.
5. While those skewers are cookin', whip up the chimichurri sauce. In a food processor, mix together the parsley, coriander, oregano, garlic, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and salt. Pulse until it's all mixed together, but still a bit chunky.
6. Serve those skewers up hot with a nice dollop of that chimichurri sauce on top. Yum!