● 500g ripe tomatoes, chopped
● 1 cucumber, chopped
● 1 red bell pepper, chopped
● 1 green bell pepper, chopped
● 1 small red onion, chopped
● 2 garlic cloves, minced
● 50g stale bread, torn into pieces
● 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
● 60ml olive oil
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
● 500ml vegetable broth
● 500g cooked gnocchi
● 4 HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas, sliced and cooked
● Fresh coriander, chopped,
● 60g fresh coriander, chopped
● 2 garlic cloves, chopped
● 50g pine nuts
● 50g vegan parmesan cheese, grated (nooch)
● 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
● 120ml olive oil
● Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Let's start by adding those chopped tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, red onion, garlic, and stale bread into a blender and pulsing it until we get a smooth mixture.
2. Time to add some red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to the blender and pulse that baby until it's all well combined.
3. Next, we're gonna pour in the vegetable broth to the blender and give it another pulse until our gazpacho is smooth. Don't forget to taste it and adjust the seasoning as needed.
4. Pop that gazpacho in the fridge for at least an hour to chill.
5. Now, let's make the coriander pesto. Combine the chopped coriander, garlic, pine nuts, vegan parmesan cheese and lemon juice in a food processor and pulse until it's all well combined. While the motor is running, slowly pour in the olive oil until the pesto is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Time to serve! Divide the cooked gnocchi and sliced HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas among four bowls and ladle the chilled gazpacho over the top. Garnish with some fresh coriander and a drizzle of coriander pesto.
7. Finally, dig in and enjoy your delicious vegan gazpacho with gnocchi and HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas!