Prep Time: 5mins - Cook Time: 30 minutes - Serves: 2
This can be easily adapted to depending on what you’ve got knocking around in the fridge. Roast our Family Favourite pork chipolatas with seasonal vegetables. The addition of gnocchi really makes this a comforting winter warmer.
- 1 Pack Heck! Family Favourites Chipolatas
- 250g Fresh Gnocchi
- 1 x Courgette
- 1 x Fennel
- 225g Vine Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large baking dish or tray, place in the HECK chipolatas, chopped courgette, sliced fennel, cherry tomatoes, fresh thyme, salt and pepper and a good drizzle of oil. Place in the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes. Turn the sausages halfway so they cook on all sides. Give the tray a little shake too.
- Meanwhile, prepare the gnocchi. In a bowl, place in the gnocchi and about a tablespoon of oil and mix thoroughly until each piece of gnocchi is covered in oil.
- Take the dish out of the oven and add in the gnocchi.
- Place the dish back into the oven to cook for around 8-10 minutes.
- Once the sausages are golden brown and the veg is soft, remove from the oven & serve up!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||1.8g||8.9g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.0g||10g|