This fast midweek meal doesn't scrimp on flavour. Packed with soy sauce and ginger, this healthy chicken fried rice dinner can be on the table in just 15 minutes.
- 6 Heck! Spring Chicken Sausages
- 100g Tenderstem Broccoli
- 180g Green beans
- 1 x Green Pepper
- 15g Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- 150g Basmati Rice
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large hot pan or wok with a little oil, add in the Heck Spring Chicken Sausages and cook until golden brown on the edges and cooked all the way through
- Add in the tenderstem broccoli, sliced green pepper, green beans and allow to soften (around 5 minutes)
- Grate the ginger and add to the veggies. Along with the soy sauce and a sprinkling of sesame seeds - Stir
- Cook your rice and serve in bowls topped with the sausages and veggies
- Finish with more sesame seeds.
Tip! Keep the leftover chipolatas in the fridge, These are great for lunch the next day.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
(3 Sausages Per Person)
|Of Which Saturates||0.3g||1.3g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.7g||6.2g|