Prep time 5mins - Cook Time: 20 mins (60-90 secs for the pizza) - Serves 2
I absolutely adore breakfast pizza- warm runny yolk on a pizza is truly sensational.
3 HECK Family Favourite Chipolatas
1 260g Neapolitan Dough ball
60g Neapolitan Tomato Sauce
80g diced Fior Di Latte Mozzarella
3 slices of Italian Pancetta (or pre-cooked Bacon)
1 large Egg.
- Slice or tear the sausages into bite size pieces
- Heat a medium sized frying pan with a little olive oil and fry the sausage on medium high until browned, lower the heat to medium until cooked through.
- Allow to cool.
- Preheat your pizza oven to 450c
- Take one 260g Neapolitan dough ball and stretch to around 11”
- Add the sauce and cheese, sprinkle on the sausage meat, add the pancetta or pre-cooked bacon.
- Launch the pizza into the oven, at around 30-40 second turn the pizza and bring out of the oven, add the egg to the centre and return for another 30-45 seconds until the pizza is cooked, you may need to dome the pizza to finish off the egg, this is the process of lifting the dough off the oven floor and holding it closer to the top of the oven where there is more heat.
- Once cooked, pop the yolk and spread across the pizza.
- Slice and serve.
This recipe has been made for us by Mozzafella!
Mozzafella (Dan Hall) is a multi-award winning UK pizza chef, who operates pizza pop ups throughout Yorkshire, as well as being a brand ambassador for Ooni pizza ovens.
Winner Best Pizza Chef of the year 2021
Category winner; Best Pizza Chef of the year 2021
Winner Best pizzeria in England 2019
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||3.7g||9.7g|
|of which Sugars||1.2g||3.2g|