- Self bake baguettes
- HECK simply chicken mince
- HECK family favourite chips
- Bacon rashers
- Stuffing mix
- Cut off the ends of your baguette then slice through middle to open.
- Cut family favourites in half and wrap in bacon, then add these to the air fryer for 8-10 minutes at 180.
- Mix up your stuffing mixture with 425ml boiling water then apply some mixture to one half of your baguette.
- On the other half of the baguette, spread 2/3 tbsp chicken mince evenly.
- Now add both halves to the air fryer at 180 for 8-10 minutes
- Now everything is done stack in your chips in blankets and pop together and dip in your favourite gravy!