Prep Time:10mins Cooking Time: 8-10mins Serves: 4
Transform our family favourite sausages into these tasty croquettes. Crispy on the outside, melt in the mouth on the inside. Great for the little ones getting stuck in.
- 1 Pack Heck! Family Favourite Chipolatas
- 500g Baby New Potatoes
- 50g Carrot (Grated)
- 2 Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Tomato Purée
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 100g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop up your potatoes into small chunks
- Place a saucepan on the hob with water, heat up the water to a rolling boil. Once the water has boiled add in the potatoes.
- Whilst the potatoes are boiling, de-Skin the Family Favourite Chipolatas, grate your carrot and finely chop the spring onion. Add these into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the Thyme leaves, Tomato Purée, Worcestershire sauce and the Salt & Pepper.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain them in a colander. When they have cooled a little, add them to the mixing bowl.
- Get your hands stuck in and mix everything together. Then mould the mixture into individual croquette shapes.
- Whisk up your egg together in a bowl then in another bowl add in the blitzed breadcrumbs.
- Place a frying pan onto the hob on a high heat with an 1inch of cooking oil.
- Dip your croquettes in the egg then the Breadcrumbs coating them lightly then add them to hot oil pan. Alternatively, bake them in an oven pre-heated to 180°C on a greased baking sheet for 12 - 15minutes.
- Fry the Croquettes for 5-10minutes, keep turning them through the oil for a even crispy coating.
Serve them with a dipping sauce or with some sweet potato fries.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per 244g Portion|
|Of which Saturates||1.7g||4.1g|
|Of which Sugars||1.8g||4.5g|