Prep Time: 15mins - Cook Time: 15 mins (60-90 secs for the pizza)
Inspired by the famous pizzaiolo Roberto Susta’s pizza the ‘Fiocco’. This pizza is a creamy carby joy. This is a Bianca pizza, meaning it has no tomato sauce.
1 260g Neapolitan Dough ball
2 tbsp Double Cream
80g Fior Di Latte Mozzarella
4 tbsp Mash Potato
3 tbsp Caramelised Onion Chutney
A good handful of grated Hard Cheese
A pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Pre-make some creamy mash potatoes, I like to use a ricer and blend in butter and milk to make it extra creamy!
- Cook three Meat Free Sausages, allow to cool and thinly slice.
- Preheat your pizza oven to 450c
- Take one 260g Neapolitan dough ball and stretch to around 11”
- Top your dough with two tablespoons of double cream, add the salt and pepper, add the sausages, Fior Di Latte mozzarella and hard cheese.
- Either pipe or dollop the mash potato evenly onto the pizza.
- Repeat with the onion chutney
- Cook for 60-90 seconds at 450c, turning regularly, slice and serve.
This recipe has been made for us by Mozzafella!
Mozzafella (Dan Hall) is a multi-award winning UK pizza chef, who operates pizza pop ups throughout Yorkshire, as well as being a brand ambassador for Ooni pizza ovens.
Winner Best Pizza Chef of the year 2021
Category winner; Best Pizza Chef of the year 2021
Winner Best pizzeria in England 2019
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||5.3g||13g|
|of which Sugars||2.6g||6.6g|