Cook Time: 25-30 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs
- 250g Penne Pasta
- 200g Tender stem Broccoli
- 150ml Double Cream
- 1Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- 60g Parmesan
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Keep turning them as they cook.
- Whilst the meatballs cook, cook the pasta and the tender stem broccoli until both are softened and al dente.
- Drain the water from the pasta and broccoli, add everything to the pan from the meatballs, then pour in the double cream, add the mustard, and stir it all through on a low heat. Add in some parmesan and combine.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||8.1g||33g|
|of which Sugars||0.9g||3.6g|