Cook Time: 30-40 mins - Serves: 2
As we enter the Autumn months, you can’t beat wholesome Yorkshire puds, & bangers served with hot gravy & veg. Cosy!
- HECK 97% Sausages
- 140g Plain Flour
- 2 x Large Eggs
- 175ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- Place the HECK Sausages into the baking dish along with a little oil and cook for around 15 minutes, until slightly browned.
- In the meantime, make the batter by adding the flour to a large bowl. Make a well in the middle and crack the eggs into it. Whisk together and slowly add in the milk.
- Set to one side whilst the sausages cook. Remove the sausages from the oven and add the batter mix whilst the sausages are sizzling. The oil needs to be sizzling whilst you add the batter, if it’s not place it on the hob for a few minutes.
- Cook for around 25-30 minutes, until risen and golden. Serve with gravy and veggies.