Prep time: 5 mins – Cook time: 20- 25 mins – Serves: 2
You can’t beat a classic burger!
2 Steak and Butter burgers
2 bread buns
1 medium white onion, sliced
¼ block of cheese, sliced
1 beef tomato, sliced
2 tablespoons of ketchup, optional
1 salad bag, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cook the chips as per pack instructions.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and sear the burgers until they are browned on both sides. Place the burgers on a lined baking tray and put in the oven for 10 mins.
- Keep the burger pan on the heat and fry the sliced onions until soft.
- Take the burgers out of the oven after 10 mins and add the cheese and sliced tomato on top. Place in the oven for 5-10 mins until the tomato is soft and the cheese has melted.
- Toast the burger bun, then add 1 tablespoon on ketchup per bun if you like. Add some salad, then the burger on top. Scatter some onions on top of the burger and squash the lid down so it all stays together.
- Serve with your preferred sauces!
|Per 100g||Per serving|
|of which Saturates||5.8g||21g|
|of which Sugars||3.2g||11g|