Prep Time: 5mins - Cook Time: 40mins - Serves: 3
Sausages baked in crispy, fluffy Yorkshire pudding! Soak with rich gravy for the ultimate homely, cosy, winter warming supper.
- 1 pack of Heck! Chorizo-Style 97% Sausages
- 140g Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 175ml Milk
- Sunflower Oil
- Fresh Thyme
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 fan
- In a roasting dish, add in some oil along with the Heck Chorizo Sausages and cook for 15 minutes until golden brown and sizzling.
- Meanwhile, make the batter. Tip the flour into a bowl with ½ tsp salt, make a well in the middle and crack the eggs into it. Use an electric whisk to mix it together, then slowly add the milk, whisking all the time. Leave to stand until the sausages are nice and brown.
- Remove the sausages from the oven – be careful because the fat will be sizzling hot – but if it isn’t, put the tin on the hob for a few minutes until it is.
- Pour in the batter mix, transfer to the top shelf of the oven, then cook for 25-30 mins, until risen and golden.
- Serve with gravy, fresh thyme and your favourite veg.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||3.2g||13g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.1g||4.5g|