This Chorizo and Ricotta Penne Pasta is the epitome of quick and easy. All you need is 6 ingredients and 20mins to make this delicious pasta dish
- 1 pack Heck! 97% Chorizo Style pork Sausages
- 300g Penne Pasta
- 1 bunch of fresh Basil
- 60g Rocket
- 175g Ricotta
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving a ladleful of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, de skin the sausages and tear them apart into small pieces, heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chorizo for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add the drained pasta the smoked paprika and a splash of the reserved cooking liquid to the pan with the chorizo, adding a little more liquid if needed to loosen the sauce. Mix well to coat the pasta and heat through.
- Remove from the heat and toss in the basil and rocket. Dot over the ricotta, drizzle with a little oil and mix gently
Serve with a Focaccia and a mixed leaf salad.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 216g Portion
(2 Sausages = 117g)
|Of Which Saturates||4.5g||9.8g|
|Of Which Sugars||0.9g||2.0g|