● 4 HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas (approximately 200g)
● 2 ripe peaches, sliced
● 50g vegan feta cheese, crumbled
● 120g mixed salad greens
● 15g chopped fresh mint
● 15g chopped fresh basil
● 15g chopped fresh chives
For the maple mustard dressing:
● 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
● 1 tablespoon maple syrup
● 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
● 60ml olive oil
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Alrighty, let's get this grill going! Preheat it to medium-high heat.
2. Throw those HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas and sliced peaches on the grill and let them cook until you see some nice grill marks, about 4-5 minutes per side.
3. While that's happening, mix together some Dijon mustard, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl to make the dressing.
4. Grab a big bowl and toss together some mixed greens, mint, basil, and chives with the dressing.
5. Split it up and put the salad on four plates. Then add some grilled HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas, grilled peach slices, and crumbled vegan feta cheese on top of each plate.
6. Now you're ready to dig in! Serve immediately and enjoy!