Prep time: 15mins - Cook time: 25mins - Serves: 2
Make this chilled noodle salad our Meat Free Sausages. Yummy soba noodles in a cashew dressing mixed with edamame beans and chickpeas. Perfect Springtime lunch.
- 1 pack Heck! Meat-Free Sausages
- 1 tbsp Oil for Frying
- 1 tin Chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp tamari Soy Sauce
- 150g Wholewheat or Soba Noodles
- 70g frozen Edamame Beans, defrosted
- 2-3 Green Spring Onions for Garnish, chopped
For the cashew dressing
- 2 tbsp smooth cashew butter
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Juice of 1⁄2 lime
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
- Pre - Heat the oven to 200'C
- Drain the chickpeas and toss them in a bowl alongside the olive oil and tamari soy sauce.
- Transfer to a baking tray and roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden and lightly crispy.
- In the meantime, cook the noodles according to packaging instructions, and fry your heck sausages in a little oil for 12-14 minutes
- Place all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and whip up until they come together to a smooth sauce.
- Toss to combine the sausages, chickpeas, noodles and edamame beans with the dressing and garnish with fresh green spring onions and sesame seeds.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||1.4g||6.7g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.4g||6.9g|