Prep time: 10mins - Cook Time: 10mins - Serves: 4
This is quick, easy and very adaptable to whatever you have in your cupboards or in the fridge. Homemade Asian sauce, soft noodles and crunchy veggies take our sausages to another place!
- 6 x Simply Chicken Chipolatas
- 1 tbsp of veg oil
- 1 x medium onion, sliced
- 230g of broccoli florets
- 1 x yellow or red pepper, sliced
- 1 x large carrot, either grated, sliced or cut into Julliens
- Ramen noodles
- 350ml of water
- 1 x salad onion, finely sliced
- 60g soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp of light brown sugar
- 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp of sesame oil
- Black pepper
- Begin by adding all the ingredients for the stir fry sauce into a measuring jug or bowl. Mix then set aside.
- Add the oil to a pan followed by the onions. Cook on a low/medium heat with a lid until soft & almost translucent.
- Chop the sausages into the pan and cook off for approx.. 3 minutes on a high heat, turning regularly to get an even browning.
- Now add the sauce, peppers, broccoli & carrot. Give the pan a good mix so all the ingredients are covered in sauce. Cook until sauce begins to thicken.
- Now add the noodles and water.
- Cook on a medium heat with lid on until liquid comes to boil. The noodles should have loosened so give the pan a good stir. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve up with a ladle so each portion gets some sauce.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||24341g||81786g|
|of which Sugars||6.2g||21g|