Prep Time: 10 mins - Cook Time: 40mins - Makes 6
This is a little bit like making a fish cake, but using our chicken mince instead! You might be tempted to experiment with our other chicken mince varieties after you've tried this. Enjoy and let us know what you come up with!
500g Spring Chicken Mince
1 medium potato (peeled)
3 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Sprinkle of fresh parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add the potato, shallot, garlic and parsley to a food processor and blend until smooth (If you don't have a food processor roughly chop into small pieces).
- Now add all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix until everything is fully combined.
- Line an oven tray with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape into a burger patty, repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Place the burger patties on the oven tray and cook for 40 minutes (flipping the burgers halfway through).
- Serve while hot with your favourite sauce and enjoy!