Crispy on the outside, packed with flavour on the inside! These nuggets are the ultimate finger food! Serve with homemade potato wedges and a generous amount of ketchup, mayonnaise or both!
- 1 Pack Heck! Chicken Italia Burgers
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup Corn Flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1tbsp onion powder
- 1tbsp garlic powder
- 2tbsp yellow mustard
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- Mash up your burgers in a bowl.
- Shape your burger meat into nugget shapes
- Cover the nuggets with corn flour and place on parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk water, one egg, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and the flour.
- Dip all the nuggets in the batter and place on lined baking tray before placing them in the freezer for at least one hour
- Pop a frying pan on the hob with an inch of of oil on a high heat.
- Deep fry the nuggets until they brown and crispy. Only fry a few at a time
- Serve warm with some homemade chips and a sauce of your choice
|per 100g||per 275g|
|of which Saturates||1.6g||4.3g|
|of which Sugars||1.3g||3.7g|