Prep time: 1hr 10mins - Cook time: 10mins - Serves: 1
Try making these yummy Chicken Italia Nuggets. Easy finger food for movie night, dinner or just a snack!
- 1 Pack Heck! Chicken Italia Burgers
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup Corn Flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1tbsp onion powder
- 1tbsp garlic powder
- 2tbsp yellow mustard
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- Mash up your burgers in a bowl.
- Shape your burger meat into nugget shapes
- Cover the nuggets with corn flour and place on parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk water, one egg, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and the flour.
- Dip all the nuggets in the batter and place on lined baking tray before placing them in the freezer for at least one hour
- Pop a frying pan on the hob with an inch of of oil on a high heat.
- Deep fry the nuggets until they brown and crispy. Only fry a few at a time
- Serve warm with some homemade chips and a sauce of your choice