This recipe is so easy! Our Chicken Italia Mince with spinach, ricotta & gooey cheese, filled into jumbo pasta shells and finished with a tomato sauce. This hearty and comforting dinner can be enjoyed by everyone!
- 500g HECK Chicken Italia Mince
- 200g Conchiglioni Pasta Shells
- 180g Spinach
- 250g Ricotta Cheese
- 125g Mozzarella
- 430g Passata sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- Boil your kettle and in a large saucepan place in around 200g Conchiglioni Pasta Shells (or roughly 14/16 shells - always good to have some spares incase they break) and salt your water
- Whilst your pasta cooks, in a large hot frying pan add in oil and the chicken mince. Using a wooden spoon, break up the mince into small pieces.
- Once cooked and golden, reduce the heat to a low heat and add in the spinach to allow to wilt. Add in the ricotta cheese and stir through until combined
- Once the pasta shells are al dente, drain off the water and set aside ready to be filled with the sausage mix
- In a large baking dish, pour in the Passata sauce
- Start filling your shells with the mince mix and very carefully place them into the Passata sauce dish. Arrange them at an angle as you go to get as many shells in there as possible.
- Once you have filled the tray up, tear off pieces of Mozzarella and place on top of the pasta shells. Season before placing into the oven to cook for around 25 minutes. Cover with foil for the 25 minutes then remove and allow to cook for a further 10-15 minutes to get the cheese nice and golden brown
- Remove and serve up with an extra sprinkling of cheese and fresh herbs
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
|Of Which Saturates||2.6g||11g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.1g||8.7g|