Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 30mins- Serves: 2
This is the easiest meal to make with your fridge and cupboard staples. You could add peppers, chilli, spinach, peas, the list goes on!
- 1 Pack HECK! Chicken Italia Burgers
- 6 Whole eggs
- 6 New potatoes
- 50g Grated Cheese
- 6 Fresh basil leaves
- 20g of sun blushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons of Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice the new potatoes in half. Put a pan of cold water, on the hob and boil for 20 minutes.
- Using your hands or a knife, split your HECK! Chicken Italia Burger into 4 pieces. Roll the meat in your hands to create balls.
- You can either fry or grill the balls. Pop them on a tray or in a pan with a splash of oil and keep turning so they go golden brown. I would do this for about 12 minutes on a medium to high heat, but use your own judgement.
- Grate the cheese of your choice and put to one side (we used cheddar).
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and basil, put to one side.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until the yolks are mixed in with the white.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir through.
- Remove the potatoes from the hob and drain.
- Pop some oil in the frying pan, add the new potatoes to let them crisp up.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan with the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese, tomatoes and basil evenly over the eggy mixture.
- Cook on the hob until the egg has set.
- Remove from the hob and place the meatballs on top. Finish off under the grill so everything is looking golden.
- Remove from hob and place onto a heatproof mat.
- Serve a colourful salad!
|per 100g||per 357g|
|of which Saturates||2.3g||8.2g|
|of which Sugars||0.6g||2.1g|