Prep Time: 8mins - Cook Time: 12mins - Makes 12
These mini frittatas make easy canapés. A delicious mix of eggs, cream chicken sausage and smoky chorizo.
5 Chicken Italia Chipolatas, chopped into small pieces
4 large Free Range Eggs
75ml Double Cream
2 tbsp Plain Flour
4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
50g Chorizo, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°c/fan 160°c. Generously grease a 12 whole muffin tin with butter.
- Place a large frying pan onto a medium heat, add the diced chorizo, once oils start to release, add the chopped chicken sausage, cook for 5-6 minutes until cooked through.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream and flour. Add the grated parmesan and cooked sausage and chorizo.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 holes, then place in the oven to bake for 12 minutes, until risen and golden.
- Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before carefully removing from the tin.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Frittata|
|of which Saturates||8.1g||3.6g|
|of which Sugars||0.6g||0g|