Prep Time - 5mins Cooking Time 15mins - Serves - 2
Soft tortilla wraps filled with our flavoursome Chicken Italia sausages, eggs, cheese and plenty of veggies! You'll be fuelled and full, ready for the day ahead.
- 4 x Chicken Italia Chipolatas
- 2 x wholemeal wraps
- Handful of spinach & rocket
- 1 x red pepper, sliced
- 2 x medium eggs
- 50g of plum tomatoes, finely sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Drop of olive/vegetable oil
- A dollop of ketchup/mayonnaise
- Heat a frying pan and add a drop of oil. Add your chipolatas and fry off for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Whilst your sausages are cooking, prep the veg on a chopping board with a sharp knife.
- Set the sausages to one side and then crack in the eggs and fry to your liking.
- Lay the wraps out on a work surface or a plate.
- Remove the eggs from the pan and place in the centre of each wrap.
- Remove the sausages from the pan and add 2 sausages to the centre of each wrap.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Add the peppers.
- Add the spinach & rocket.
- Add the tomatoes.
- If you want to add some ketchup or mayo, add this before folding the wrap. Fold the bottom of the wrap upwards and then each side in.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Put into a Tupperware & take with you for a breakfast on-the-go!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||1.5g||3.2g|
|of which Sugars||1.7g||3.6g|