Cook Time: 15 mins - Serves 1
Salty, cheesy and double the fun!
Gherkins - as many as you like!
2 Cheese Squares
Streaky Bacon - as much as you like!
1 Seeded Burger Bun
- Add the 2 burgers to a frying pan with a drop of oil. Cook over a medium heat for approx 6 minutes.
- Now add the streaky bacon to the same pan. Now flip the burgers and continue to fry for a further 6-9 minutes. Turn the bacon to prevent from burning and cook until your desired crispiness/chewiness.
- Once cooked, place the cheese on top of burger patties in the pan. Put one patty & cheese on top of the other.
- Cover with a burger dome/metal bowl to allow cheese to melt!
- Remove all from the heat.
- Lay out your bun base, followed by the burger & cheese stacks. Add the bacon, gherkins and all the sauce you desire!
- Place the burger bun top.
|per 100g||per 515g|
|of which Saturates||3.4g||17g|
|of which Sugars||4.1g||21g|