Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 30mins - Serves: 4
Simple baked harissa burgers served with feta cheese, salad and harissa mayo. What more could you ask for this BBQ Season.
- 1 Pack (500g) Heck! Simply Chicken Mince
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp harissa paste (plus 1tsp for sauce)
- 4 brioche buns
- 100g feta cheese
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 100g mayonaise
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with parchment.
- Mix the mince, egg and 1 tbsp harissa paste together and form 4 equal size patties with your hands and place spaced out on the prepared tray.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Mix the mayonnaise and remaining 1 tsp harissa paste together.
- Spoon the mayo/harissa sauce onto the bottom half of each burger bun, followed by some salad leaves, the cooked burger and a crumbling of feta cheese.
- Serve up with some skin on sweet potato or skin on fries.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||3.4g||8.4g|
|of which Sugars||2.6g||6.3g|