Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 20mins - Serves: 1
Simple fast and scrumptious way to serve your sausages.
- 5 Heck! Spring Chicken Chipolatas
- 1/2 a red bell pepper
- 1/2 a yellow bell pepper
- 1 Small white onion
- 1.5 tsp Jerk marinade/paste
- Plantain (peeled and sliced)
- Two slices wholemeal bread
- Place a frying pan on the hob with a drizzle oil. Cook the sausages on a. medium heat for 12-14minutes (turning occasionally)
- While the sausages are cooking, thinly slice the peppers and onion.
- With another frying pan, fry onions and peppers for 3-4 minutes
- Once the sausages are cooked, cut them in half and add them to the peppers and onions
- Add the 1.5 tsp of jerk marinade and mix
- Fry plantain with the peppers, onion and sausages until crispy & golden each on side
- Toast your bread and add butter.
- Serve up your sausages and veg on a plate and add the buttered bread.