Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 30 mins - Serves: 2
Spice up your Chicken salad with our Cajun Sweet Potato and Meatball Salad. Add in all your salad favourites. Perfect for a summer party.
- 1 Pack Heck! Chicken Italia Burgers
- 2 Sweet potatoes (roughly 300g) (peeled and cut into 2.5cm chunks)
- Spray oil
- 2 tsp Cajun spice mix
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 2 sticks celery, very thinly sliced
- 200g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 7cm chunk cucumber, very finely chopped
- 1 medium chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Lime Zest and juice
- 1tsp honey
- Sprinkle of flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C. Line a roasting tin with baking parchment. Put sweet potatoes on tray, spray with oil and toss. Roast for 10 mins. Sprinkle the flour on your surface and Roll the burgers into 4 balls per burger.
- Add meatballs and spice mix, toss again and cook for 20-25 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce, celery and beans. Divide between two plates. Mix remaining top salad with potatoes and meatballs, drizzle with salsa and serve.
|per 100g||per portion|
|of which Saturates||0.4g||2.2g|
|of which Sugars||2.8g||15g|