Next level comfort food - this Burger Grilled Cheeze Sandwich should be listed high on your favourite comfort foods list! Stuffed with Heck Vegan Italia Burgers alongside vegan cheeze and antipasti for a delicious Mediterranean flavour combination.
- 2 equally sized slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 1 Vegan Italia Burger
- A little oil to fry
- 2-3 slices melting vegan cheeze
- 1 tbsp grilled artichokes (antipasti)
- 1 tbsp dairy-free spread
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare the Heck Vegan Italia burger according to the packaging instructions in a little oil until golden.
- Spread the tomato paste across 2 slices of lightly toasted sourdough bread, then top one half with 1-2 slices vegan cheeze, burger patty, artichokes and the rest of the vegan cheeze. Close the sandwich with the second slice of bread.
- Coat the top and bottom of the sandwich with a little dairy-free spread and place it into a hot pan over medium heat with a lid. Flip after 3-4 minutes and cook until both sides are golden and lightly crispy.
- Cut the sandwich in half, admire the cheezy melt and serve immediately.