Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 25mins - Serves: 1
The killer breakfast option, you can opt for a double or a single sausage!
- 3 Heck! 97% Pork sausages
- 1 English muffin
- 1 Egg
- Spreadable Butter
- 2 squares American cheese
- First De-Skin the sausages, score down the middle of the sausages then peel off the skin
- Once you have de skinned the sausages, form the sausage meat into 2 patties.
- Place a frying pan on the hob with a drizzle of oil, fry the two patties for 4 minutes either side (until cooked throughout)
- With a second frying pan, Fry the egg in oil(either egg ring or without)
- Slice muffin in half, toast & butter.
- While everything is cooking, lightly toast the muffin;
- Once the patties and egg is cooked, layer up the cheese, patties, egg onto the muffin.
- Serve immediately with a fresh glass of orange juice.