2 handfuls Iceburg Lettuce, shredded
2 Seeded Burger Buns
1 Cheese square
- Take two buns and cut both in half. One of the tops won’t be needed, so set that half to one side.
- In a frying pan, add a drop of oil and add the chicken burgers. Cook over a medium heat for 6 minutes, then flip the burgers and continue to fry until cooked evenly. This should take around 12-15 minutes. Remove from the hob.
- Time to assemble your burger. Begin by laying out the base of the burger bun. Now add a splodge of burger sauce, some shredded lettuce followed by the slice of burger cheese. Now add one of the chicken burgers followed by the second burger bun base.
- Add another splodge of burger sauce, some more lettuce, the second chicken burger and complete with the burger bun top.
- Serve up and get a napkin at the ready…
Don’t throw away the left-over burger bun top – keep and use for a cheese on toast snack!
|per 100g||per 380g|
|of which Saturates||2.0g||7.7g|
|of which Sugars||3.7g||14g|