Prep Time: 5 mins - Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 3
Craving Mexican? Fix by making these flavour-packed tacos. Made with our seasoned Spring Chicken Mince, fresh veggies, peanut sauce & zingy lime!
HECK Spring Chicken Mince
Mini Tortilla Wraps
Small Red Cabbage
- In a large hot pan or wok, cook your spring chicken mince with a little oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Use a wooden spoon to break up whilst cooking.
- Finely slice up the iceberg lettuce and red cabbage and set aside
- Chop the carrot up into thin battens
- Dice up the avocado and squeeze over half a lime
- Chop up the peanuts (carefully)
- In a hot lightly oiled griddle pan, place on the tortilla wrap until it starts to puff up a little. Then remove from heat and mould into a taco shape. Keep in place until cooled and set in shape.
- Layer the tacos up with the shredded lettuce and cabbage, then add in the carrot, avocado, chicken mince. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, fresh coriander, chopped spring onion and then drizzle over the satay sauce.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||2.4g||7.1g|
|of which Sugars||1.5g||4.5g|