4 HECK Nuts About Cheese sausages
14 cherry tomatoes, on the vine
2 Portobello mushrooms
2 free range eggs
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c, 180°c fan and the grill to medium heat.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the white wine vinegar. Turn down heat and keep water gently simmering.
- Pop the sausages under a medium grill for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
- Season the mushrooms and drizzle with olive oil, then place on a baking tray and roast for 10 minutes whilst the sausages are cooking.
- Five minutes before the sausages are ready, add the cherry tomatoes to the tray with the mushrooms.
- Now poach the eggs. Crack one egg into a mug and gently place into the water. Do this for each of the eggs then cook them for 3-4 min in the simmering water.
- Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and place on kitchen towel to dry.
- Divide eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and sausages between two plates and serve with your favourite toast.