Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
6 HECK Sweet Fusion sausages
3 sweet potatoes, skin on
3 large tomatoes
1 tsp basil pesto
30ml olive oil
Rocket or watercress to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c (fan 160°c) and grill to medium heat.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges and place on a baking tray. Season with a little sea salt and drizzle with olive oil. Place into the oven and roast for 25 minutes. You may want to give these a shake half way through cooking, so you get an even browning.
- 15 minutes into the potato cooking time, place the sausages under the medium grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, quarter the tomatoes on a chopping board, remove the seeds and dice. Place into a bowl and mix with the pesto and olive oil, and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Divide the roasted sweet potatoes between two plates. Add the sausages, drizzle with dressing and serve alongside a generous handful of rocket or watercress.