• 2 x 100g Fair and Square Sausages
• 100g gluten free bread made into breadcrumbs
• 50g dried apricots, diced
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 1 shallot, peeled and diced
• 35g button mushrooms, diced
• ½ celery stalk, cut and diced finely
• 4 cooked chestnuts, chopped (optional)
• 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
• Zest of ½ orange
• 50ml orange juice
• Cracked black pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the celery, fry for 2 - 3 minutes to soften the celery but not to brown.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the sausage squares, breadcrumbs, celery from fry pan, 30g toasted walnuts and mix together. Crumble in 25g
of the Stilton cheese.
3. Stir in the lemon zest and juice, cranberry sauce and water, mix to combine, season with cracked black pepper.
4. Place mixture into a small loaf tin approximately 14.5 cm x 7cm. Place on a baking sheet.
5. Cook in a preheated oven 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5. Cook for 35 minutes.
6. Leave to cool for 5 minutes, turn out onto an oven proof dish and top with the remaining crumbled Stilton. Return to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese, decorate with the remaining pieces of toasted walnuts.