Show Team Job Vacancy at HECK
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and motivated individual to join our exciting show team.
As a member of our show team, you will be representing Heck on the road, travelling up and down the country, spreading the word and building the brand at shows and events. We attend many different events throughout the year, from food shows & local agricultural shows to fitness shows & influencer events. No two events are the same, so a positive, can-do attitude and sense of humour is essential to enable you to thrive within this role. This is a fun and exciting job working as part of a young team and you will never be asked to attend a show by yourself.
Most of the shows we attend run from Wednesday through to Sunday, and as part of the show team it will be your responsibility to run a stand at a show from start to finish. You must be confident to load and then drive the van with all the essential items required for the week ahead, set up the stand at each event, sell effectively to the public, deal with general enquiries and finally dismantle the stand, pack up and return everything to the factory.
When you’re not doing shows, we organise local store sampling and our exciting gym tours. The gym tours are planned routes which can last for up to a week of being on the road.
- Wednesday – Sunday (this can vary so you must be flexible)
- Monday – Tuesday (days off if you have been working the weekend)
- Full-time, permanent
You will report directly to the Marketing Director
Main duties include:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to engage well with customers
- Strong organisational and time keeping skills
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Happy to work flexible hours and weekends (many events are on weekends)
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Open to working longer hours during busier periods
- Social media documentation skills (preferred)
- Free canteen lunch provided at the factory
- Daily expense allowance included when out at shows
- Working within a friendly and welcoming, well-established family run business
- On-site factory parking
Being family run, means we can do things differently and our way. We make our Gluten Free sausages & burgers in small batches in our Factory in Yorkshire. Although we’re still a small business, we’re big on quality & flavour. Our family and friends work with us too. Together, with our uncompromising attitude & passionate team, we produce the tastiest and healthiest food for all the family. As well as our meaty 97% pork & yummy chicken products, we now make meat – free plant-based ranges, these have been approved by both the Vegan & Vegetarian Society. We started Heck! around our kitchen table to bring delicious Sausages and burgers to the nation.
If you would like to join our friendly fast-growing organisation, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org