Mixing Room Vacancy at HECK
We’re looking for a new member to join our Mixing Room team. You will be working on the factory floor in the Mixing Room to create all product batches before they are turned into sausages and burgers. This is a very demanding job that requires concentration and attention to detail, this is to make sure that the product is at its highest quality. You will be working to deadlines and daily/weekly targets as a team.
- Monday - Friday
- 5am until all batches have been made (earlier starts on a Monday)
- 40+hrs a week
- Job Type: full-time, permanent
Main duties include -
- Work as part of a team in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Making product batches ready to be turned into sausages.
- Make sure all batches are made to the correct standard
- Ensuring traceability is maintained throughout the process
- Work to deadlines efficiently
- Open to working in a production environment with varying temperatures of approx. 8 degrees and below
- Work to daily/weekly targets as a team
- Able to speak English (not essential)
- Full UK Driver’s License (preferred)
- Open to working longer hours during busier periods
- Free canteen lunch provided
- Full PPE provided
- Working within a friendly and welcoming well-established family run business
- On-site Parking
Being family run means we can do things differently and our way. We make our gluten-free sausages & burgers in small batches in our factory in Yorkshire. Although we’re still a small business, we’re big on quality & flavour. Our family and friends work with us too. Together, with our uncompromising attitude & passionate team, we produce the tastiest and healthiest food for all the family. As well as our meaty 97% pork & yummy chicken products, we now make meat-free, plant-based ranges, which have been approved by both the Vegan & Vegetarian Society. We started Heck! around our kitchen table to bring delicious sausages and burgers to the nation.
If you would like to join our friendly fast-growing organisation, send us your CV to email@example.com