The best Oktoberfest in Yorkshire is back on Saturday 30 September! This year’s HECK!toberfest is set to be better than ever, with stacks of delicious food and drink on offer to help you with those summer blues.
Our Yorkshire twist on Oktoberfest is back for another year and we’re going bigger and better! HECK!tober Fest opens its doors on Saturday 30 September so we can kick off October in style and say farewell to summer for a while. So why not gather your family and friends and come and join us for a day filled with food, beer and fun?
What to expect on the day:
- 1 x Bratwurst Footlong
- 1 x Large Stein (2 pints) or wine, spirit or soft drink.
- What to expect on the day -
- Giant heated Oktoberfest tent
- Huge bench seating
- 2 pint Steins of Beer
- Traditional footlong Bratwurst
- Wine, gin & Jagër station
- Live Oompah Band
- Authentic German games
- Fancy dress (optional, but highly encourage)
- Prize for the best dressed!
- Dog friendly (well behaved dogs on leads)
- Gluten free, dairy free & vegan options available
If you’re interested in coming along, you can buy your tickets here for £20 per person, which covers your first sausage sandwich and beer glass! Family tickets are also available for £50, and children under 5 can come along for free. We look forward to seeing you there.
Where can you find us?
Sign up for our newsletter below to be the first to know about what's going on at HECK.