Prep Time: 5 mins - Cook Time: 15-20 mins - Serves 4
This warm, colourful salad is made using our Simply Chicken Chipolatas, butternut squash, sun-dried tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese. Quick to prepare, it's a great mid-week supper.
IngredientsHECK Simply Chicken Chipolatas
200g Bulgar Wheat
300-400g Butternut Squash Slices
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Vegetable Stock Cube
Balsamic Glaze / Vinegar or dressing of choice
Seasoning (salt & pepper)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large hot pan, cook your chicken sausages with a little oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through
- In a large saucepan with boiling water, crumble in the vegetable stock cube and add 200g bulgar wheat - cover with a lid and simmer for around 10-12 minutes until softened.
- In a baking dish or lined baking tray add the sliced butternut squash and drizzle with oil and season - Cook in the oven for around 15 minutes until softened.
- In a large bowl add the cooked bulgar wheat, butternut squash, rocket, chopped sundried tomatoes, HECK sausages and finish with fresh basil leaves and crumbled feta cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil and seasoning
- Serve and enjoy!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||2.4g||3.8g|
|of which Sugars||2.6g||4.1g|